Monday, February 21, 2011

Mayor of Procrastination Town

I am the Queen of procrastination
the ruler, its owner, and I even procrastinated blogging. 


I make lists about nearly everything and nothing seems to get accomplished
Though I have this non-disease disease about me, I did some things done today. 
like tanning, go ahead and tell me how I'm going to get cancer and die. 
blah, blah, blah


well tanning gives you endorphins and they make you happy. 
I also signed up for the YMCA today and got the full tour. 
so I have made some progress from my very first post about my new years goals. 


but my procrastination is so out of control that I have needed to do laundry for a couple of days, so I stripped my sheets to really do some laundry


and I put off doing laundry, guess who didn't sleep with any sheets last night? me
my crafts have suffered from this non-disease disease. 


but I did start/finish some junk today and I just keep adding to my list of things that need to get done. 


and I'm starting on this sewing/painting on a canvas. You can only guess what the outcome will say, I'm full of surprises. 


Even though I can't start and finish anything that has to do with crafts in a timely manner, I thought it would be a great idea to make my first piece of clothing. (I made an apron, but that doesn't count as clothing. unless you are an floozy)


despite my laziness of everything in my life. I have decided that instead of camping at my parents house forever, I'm going to try and move back to my hometown and help take care of my grandparents. I've only just started looking for jobs and I haven't told too many people, including my grandparents. But you bet your bottom dollar I started buying stuff for my potential place. 


like this wine rack.....that is going to be sanded and painted a completely different color.




I also bought a 1960's/1970's liquor cart. its not cleaned up yet, but as soon as I windex that glass and shine up the brass it will be perfect. I'm so excited its unbelievable. 


While some of my family members aren't as excited in my new decision as others, I believe that it is an adverture and I would love to spend more time with my extended family as well. So lets all think positive about it. thanks


and as for my nervousness giving my friend is magnetic board? HE LOVED IT!!!!! whew, that's over with. I even posted about him TWICE! that's pretty big. But now I can move on and give more crafty presents to boys.  woooooooooooohooooooooooooooo. party on!



7 comments:

  1. DEAR KBURG,

    Okay. You're right. This blog is awesome and NOW I can finally visualize what that damn wine rack looks like. You're horrible at describing it.

    Love the beginning of your Sewing/painting. What do you call those? Anyways... it's going to be awesome and you're going to make me one just like it. K? Thanks.

    Sincerely,

    Hannah

    OH AND PS: If that dress turns out good, you're making me one of those too. You'll be my own, personal stylist.

    <3 U

    ReplyDelete
  2. DYING from laughter!!!! You SEW!? Who ARE you Kate Burg!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, the chola font is kind of hard to read. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh hey, btw, can I get those smaller canvases at Wal Mart? Since Shampton is so lame and we don't have a hoblob, I need another source.

    I want to start making something similar. But I have to come up with something baller first.

    k thanks, bud.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kate I love you!! You crack me up "non-disease disease" LOL :) Oh and By the Way Where is my Magnet board???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. First of all, the apron was awesome. Second of all, you're soooo in trouble that I had to hear from my MOTHER about you looking for a job in Ponca. You may make me a present to make up for it.
    Love, Mindy. :)

    ReplyDelete